Re: [SOGo] no contacts in web interface

  • From: Oleksa Stasevych < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] no contacts in web interface
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 00:19:00 +0200
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:disposition-notification-to:date:from:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=JwADCsn26Q2YfgKGVFaOZZtkXmBIBzmppaA/Pc64Q3Ewnlt6HDJZ0fYXDA6kjc6xLd lMUYjIIq8zUyjcQvktM0nrtS8a/GFDEe/GHlrk1kaMKIMkkNLN3Qsia+ywHP8VNd7Hhk YLAgulMy7fCwqjB3nmlI14AqyhpdqXWYAqUuA=

Hi Fabien!

Did you run the sql script on migration from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4?

07.12.10 12:59,

написав(ла):
Hi,

I crashed my .GNUstepDefaults, and I recreate one. All is ok, except the
contacts in web interface. All the address books are presents, but empty !
It's
strane because if I do an export, all contacts are present in the ldif file.

No problem in thunderbird, I find the contacts.

If, I create a new address book and new contact, the contact is displayed
correctly in web interface.

Thanks for your helps.

Fabien

--