Re: [SOGo] no contacts in web interface

  • From: Fabien Servoir < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] no contacts in web interface
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 10:19:45 +0100

I ran the script, and all works. Next time, I'll read the upgrade instructions :-)

Thanks all.

Le 07/12/2010 23:19, Oleksa Stasevych a écrit :
Hi Fabien!

Did you run the sql script on migration from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4?

07.12.10 12:59,

написав(ла):
Hi,

I crashed my .GNUstepDefaults, and I recreate one. All is ok, except the
contacts in web interface. All the address books are presents, but empty ! It's
strane because if I do an export, all contacts are present in the ldif file.

No problem in thunderbird, I find the contacts.

If, I create a new address book and new contact, the contact is displayed
correctly in web interface.

Thanks for your helps.

Fabien