Re: [SOGo] Multiple domains

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Multiple domains
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:29:37 -0900

Nevermind, figured it out.

Jon

Quoting
:

I am unclear what role the mysql database plays in the overall scheme of sogo. When configuring mysql for sogo you configure SOGoProfileURL and OCSFolderInfoURL for appointments, tasks and contacts as well as personal prefs of the SOGo user.

Is this for a single domain setup? If I were to use two domains would both domains appt,tasks, contacts etc, be in one table or db in mysql? Or when you have multiple domains do you have to create a SOGoProfileURL and OCSFolderInfoURL, for each domain?

Also, is there a doc for setting up multiple domains using sogo?

Hope that made sense,

Jon

--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists