Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync for SOGo

  • From: Minh Thuyet VAN PHAM < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync for SOGo
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:32:00 +0100

Thanks,
This is what I'm trying to do. It's really welcome.
But there's one thing it isn't clear in your instruction :
* Use the following apache config:

Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /opt/z-push/index.php

php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
php_flag register_globals off
php_flag magic_quotes_runtime off
php_flag short_open_tag on
for Debian/Ubuntu place it in /etc/apache/conf.d/z-push.

Should I create a file with those contents to place in
/etc/apache/conf.d/z-push folder ?
If yes how should I name this file ?

Thanks

Thibault