Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync for SOGo

  • From: Bo Simonsen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync for SOGo
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:54:38 +0100

Depends on what operating system/distribution you're using. You
can put it within a virtual host declaration also if you want
z-push for that domain. E.g.

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName xxx

Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /opt/z-push/index.php

</VirtualHost>

But if you're using Debian/Ubuntu it is safe to create a file
/etc/apache/conf.d/z-push with the contents described, and then
restart apache. (The file should be named z-push and placed in
the conf.d directory)

If it works http://yourdomain/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync requires
HTTP authentication.

--