Re: [SOGo] Question Regarding Attendees

  • From: Stuart Sheldon < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question Regarding Attendees
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 06:27:58 -0800

Hi Ludovic,

Here it is... All we did was add our servers FQDN...

Everything else works great... I'm wondering if the icons are missing
from the package? Or maybe a .js setting is missing? Those would be
issues that would show up on a fresh install but not an upgrade...

Stu

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE RDF>
<RDF xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";