Re: [SOGo] Question Regarding Attendees

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question Regarding Attendees
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:48:50 -0500

On 10-12-14 9:27 AM, Stuart Sheldon wrote:
Hi Ludovic,

Here it is... All we did was add our servers FQDN...
Looks good.
Everything else works great... I'm wondering if the icons are missing
from the package? Or maybe a .js setting is missing? Those would be
issues that would show up on a fresh install but not an upgrade...
Do you have any errors in the Thunderbird console when that happens?

Best regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca