[SOGo] Replacing Exchange

  • From: Charles Chambers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Replacing Exchange
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:46:46 -0500

Hi All,
I'm looking to replace exchange for about 200 users and I have some questions about SOGo replicating some exchange functionality.

Currently we heavily use a public folder calendar for each office.
Can I replicate this non-user calendar in SOGo?
Can I colorize events i.e. red = cancelled, orange = offsite?
Can I create events across multiple non-user calenders?

Is there a convenient (gui) way to manage the following:
Termed employees are converted from mailboxes to distribution lists.
Distribution lists are changed like socks, and are replicating like bunnies :(
Can users open multiple mailboxes at once and also have "send as" privileges for them?
Can we have multiple email domains where each user has and

Thanks
Charles

  • [SOGo] Replacing Exchange, Charles Chambers, 12/14/2010