Re: [SOGo] Question Regarding Attendees

  • From: Stuart Sheldon < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question Regarding Attendees
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:42:04 -0800

Sorry for the delay getting back to this...

No, there are no errors in the error console... I'm wondering if the is
a 'lack of functionality knowledge' problem on my part. I might have the
wrong expectation of how this should work.

To clarify,

In the web interface, when you double click on an appointment, in the
Edit Event box at the bottom of the first section, there is a list of
the attendees that you can click. When clicked, it returns a small menu
that lists some links. At the bottom, are all the attendees with an icon
in front of them showing their status.

In Lightning, doing the same thing, under that same pop up list, there
is no status icon next to the attendees.

Now, I starting to think that this is by design and not a bug or problem
with the software. Is this the case?

Stu

On 12/14/2010 06:48 AM, Ludovico Marconi wrote:
> On 10-12-14 9:27 AM, Stuart Sheldon wrote:
>> Hi Ludovic,
>>
>> Here it is... All we did was add our servers FQDN...
> Looks good.
>> Everything else works great... I'm wondering if the icons are missing
>> from the package? Or maybe a .js setting is missing? Those would be
>> issues that would show up on a fresh install but not an upgrade...
> Do you have any errors in the Thunderbird console when that happens?
>
> Best regards,

- --
Open up the window Let some air into this room I think I'm almost
chokin' From the smell of stale perfume And that cigarette you're
smoking 'Bout scared me half to death Open up the window, sucker
Let me catch my breath
-- Three Dog Night - "Mama Told Me Not to Come - Lyrics"