[SOGo] Recommended backup scheme for SOGo?

  • From: Advrk Aplmrkt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Recommended backup scheme for SOGo?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:15:52 -0600

Hello,

I am planning to setup a basic home-based server that runs just SOGo for my calendaring, contacts, and e-mail needs. After reading all the material I can find, and hopefully with a little help from this mailing list, I think I can setup up SOGo on my server.

However, I have no idea how I can make effective backups of the server, so that I can restore it after an accident or re-installation as easily as possible. Can anyone tell me exactly what should be backed up on a server running just SOGo (and, of course, all the dependencies like PostgreSQL/MySQL, LDAP, etc. etc.), and how to do it effectively? As a newbie to all this, I would appreciate any specific steps you can provide.

Thank you very much!

avkaplmkt