[SOGo] Alternate imap folder separators in sieve

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Alternate imap folder separators in sieve
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:06:16 -0500 (EST)

Problem: Sieve tool in mailer preferences will not use the local IMAP folder
separator but only a ascending slash, '/'.

After reviewing SoObjects/Mailer/SOGoSieveConverter.m
It appears as though the only available imap folder separator is '/'

Kludge:
To fix this quickly and because I am unfamiliar with objective-c, I have added
the kludge line
mailbox= [mailbox stringByReplacingString: @"/" withString: @"."];
after line 463 in SoObjects/Mailer/SOGoSieveConverter.m

Possible Solution
It would be nice if the local IMAP folder separator were one of the Global
variables loaded from .GNUstepDefaults and used in this context.