[SOGo] Alternate imap folder separators in sieve

  • From: "Palmer, Gerald" < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Alternate imap folder separators in sieve
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:57:11 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Smf-spamd: No, score=-104.4/1.5, scanned in 9.195sec at mailgate.lganet.com ([38.115.159.132]) by smf-spamd v1.3.0 - http://smfs.sf.net/

Problem: Sieve tool in mailer preferences will not use the local IMAP folder separator but only a ascending slash, '/'.

After reviewing SoObjects/Mailer/SOGoSieveConverter.m
It appears as though the only available imap folder separator is '/'

To fix this quickly and because I am unfamiliar with objective-c, I have added the kludge line
  mailbox=  [mailbox stringByReplacingString: @"/" withString: @"."];
after line 463 in SoObjects/Mailer/SOGoSieveConverter.m

It would be nice if the local IMAP folder separator were one of the Global variables loaded from .GNUstepDefaults and used in this context.