Re: [SOGo] Alternate imap folder separators in sieve

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Alternate imap folder separators in sieve
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:21:35 -0500

On 10-12-15 2:57 PM, Palmer, Gerald wrote:
" type="cite">
Problem: Sieve tool in mailer preferences will not use the local IMAP folder separator but only a ascending slash, '/'.

After reviewing SoObjects/Mailer/SOGoSieveConverter.m
It appears as though the only available imap folder separator is '/'

To fix this quickly and because I am unfamiliar with objective-c, I have added the kludge line
  mailbox=  [mailbox stringByReplacingString: @"/" withString: @"."];
after line 463 in SoObjects/Mailer/SOGoSieveConverter.m

It would be nice if the local IMAP folder separator were one of the Global variables loaded from .GNUstepDefaults and used in this context.

Please open a ticket (http://sogo.nu/bugs) and attach a patch.

Regards,
--
Ludovic Marcotte