[SOGo] Ldap Server Migration

  • From: Christian Naumer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Ldap Server Migration
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:04:28 +0100

Hi There,
we have sogo running at the moment with an Active Directory backend.
This works ok. We want to migrate to 389-Directory server sometime next
year. The usernames and uid will stay the same. What is the
"recommended" way of migration here? Doing a backup with sogo-tool and
then restore that backup in the new setup would be my first idea.
As the SQL-server will also change I don't think I can just backup the
database and use that??

any thoughts on this?

regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Senior Scientist Analytics & Engineering

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail
,
homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Holger Zinke (Vorsitz), Dr. Jürgen Eck
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Ulrich Putsch