General discussion on installation and configuration of SOGo

Text archives Help


Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync for SOGo


Chronological Thread 
  • From: Bo Simonsen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync for SOGo
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:26:34 +0100

Hi Paulo

man, 20 12 2010 kl. 12:02 +0100, skrev Paolo Ghidini:
> Hi, i'm using htc hero with android 2.2 , the imap backend it's ok but i
> don't sync calendar and addressbook.
> In the debug.txt i don't have any errors :
>
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] Client supports version 2.5
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] Combined 3 backends loaded.
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] Combined::Logon(user, ,***)
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] IMAP::Logon(user, , ***)
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] IMAP connection opened sucessfully
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CalDAV::logon to webdav server
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CalDAV::Config: Updating CALDAV_SERVER
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CalDAV::Config: Updated CALDAV_SERVER with
> myserver
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CalDAV::Config: Updating CALDAV_PORT
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CalDAV::Config: Updated CALDAV_PORT with 80
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CalDAV::Config: Updating CALDAV_PATH
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CalDAV::Config: Updated CALDAV_PATH with
> /SOGo/dav/user/Calendar/personal/
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CalDAV::Successful Logon To WebDAV Server
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CardDAV::logon to webdav server
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CardDAV::Config: Updating CARDDAV_SERVER
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CardDAV::Config: Updated CARDDAV_SERVER with
> myserver
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CardDAV::Config: Updating CARDDAV_PORT
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CardDAV::Config: Updated CARDDAV_PORT with 80
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CardDAV::Config: Updating CARDDAV_PATH
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CardDAV::Config: Updated CARDDAV_PATH with
> /SOGo/dav/user/Contacts/personal/
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] CardDAV::Successful Logon To WebDAV Server
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] Combined login success
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] Combined::Setup(user, androidc1367156404, 2.5)
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] Combined::Setup success
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] POST cmd: Ping
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] Ping received
> 12/20/10 11:59:48 [11235] Ping init
>
> and then there are a lot of row :
> 12/20/10 12:01:44 [11233] CardDAV::GetMessageList(contacts)
> 12/20/10 12:01:45 [11233] CardDAV::StatMessage(contacts,
> C4402472-E7F0-0001-1338-6FD811C0EF20.vcf)
> 12/20/10 12:01:45 [11233] CardDAV::StatMessage(contacts,
> C4402472-E7F0-0001-1338-6FD811C0EF20.vcf)
> 12/20/10 12:01:45 [11233] CardDAV::message moded at Fri, 26 Mar 2010
> 16:31:22 +0100
> 12/20/10 12:01:45 [11233] CardDAV::StatMessage(contacts,
> C4402472-E800-0001-9BBC-F6D7A6909350.vcf)
> 12/20/10 12:01:45 [11233] CardDAV::StatMessage(contacts,
> C4402472-E800-0001-9BBC-F6D7A6909350.vcf)
> 12/20/10 12:01:45 [11233] CardDAV::message moded at Fri, 26 Mar 2010
> 16:31:22 +0100
> 12/20/10 12:01:45 [11233] CardDAV::StatMessage(contacts,
> C4402472-E800-0001-CBB5-D200AC861E82.vcf)
>
> but nothing on smartphone.
>
> can you help me?

Since a ping packet i send, i assume that you activated the push
feature on the phone. I fixed it this weekend, so hopefully stuff
will work with the next release (I hope to make it before christmas).

--
Med venlig hilsen
Bo Simonsen
Systemudvikler, cand.scient.

Karensgade 12, st.th.
2500 Valby
32158665 / 25304508




Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page