[SOGo] Getting address book entries as CSV

  • From: "Bernhard Rosenkraenzer" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Getting address book entries as CSV
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:57:29 +0100

Hi,
we'd like to integrate our SOGo 1.3.4 address book with our legacy telephone
system that requires contacts in
Name1,Phone1
Name2,Phone2
format.
Is there any way to automatically get the contents of an address book from a
script (something along the lines of running this from a cron job:
wget
http://username: /SOGo/whatever
sed -i -e 'Whatever it takes to convert SOGo output the needed format'
whatever
mv whatever /old/phone/system/path

I already tried wget
http://user: /SOGo/so/user/Contacts/office/exportFolder,
but that just returns the login page because SOGo doesn't handle http auth...

The only thing I've found so far that comes close to what I'd need is running
psql -c 'select c_content from sogooffice0036dcbc89d';
But of course I'd rather avoid using the database directly given its
structure may change in SOGo upgrades.

Thanks
bero

  • [SOGo] Getting address book entries as CSV, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer, 12/23/2010