[SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1.7 with lightning-inverse

  • From: Alan Bover < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1.7 with lightning-inverse
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 08:37:03 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I have just configured thunderbird 3.1.7 with lightning-inverse, the
version that you could find right now in the webpage.

Everything it's working fine, except the "tasks", wich are written in grey
colour, as if they would be in "offline mode", not sync with sogo. But it's
working correctly, I can see how the tasks are created in sogo webapp also.
The
thing is, it's really hard to read something in "grey" with white background.

Do someone have the same issue? Any way for change the color?

If not, I suppose I should report that as a bug.

Thanks

  • [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1.7 with lightning-inverse, Alan Bover, 12/27/2010