RE: [SOGo] Fwd: Domain Isolation/ Multiple Domain Support

  • From: Dante Garro < >
  • To: 'André Schild' < >, "' '" < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] Fwd: Domain Isolation/ Multiple Domain Support
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:47:09 -0300

Oops!

Thanks André, attached my defaults.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: André Schild
[mailto:

Enviado el: Lunes, 27 de Diciembre de 2010 07:44 a.m.
Para: Dante Garro

Hello Dante,

look slike you forgot the attachement of your settings...
Please remain on the list, so others can benefit from the questions/answers.

André

Am 24.12.2010 16:02, schrieb Dante Garro:
> Hi André, before all sorry because I send this email direct to you,
> but I'm stuck with this issue and suppose you have the know-how to resolve
it.

> Attached my defaults.
>
> The issue is when configured like that, that is with section domains,
> SOGo doesn't show the folder Shared Address Book -SAB- (in my case
> Libreta Global de Direcciones), changing to the default configuration
> with de SOGoUserSources hanging from sogod section the SAB was showed.
>
> Could you take a look to my defaults and say me what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Thank you very much in advance and merry Christmas from Argentina.
>
> Dante

>>> LDAPDebugEnabled = YES;
>>> SOGoForceIMAPLoginWithEmail = YES;
>>> OCSFolderInfoURL =
>>> "postgresql://sogo: :5432/sogo/sogo_folder_info";
>>> SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications = YES;
>>> SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = YES;
>>> SOGoAuthenticationMethod = LDAP; SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles = (
>>> PublicViewer,
>>> ConfidentialDAndTViewer
>>> );
>>> SOGoDraftsFolderName = Drafts;
>>> SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications = YES; SOGoIMAPServer = localhost;
>>> SOGoLanguage = German; SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
>>> SOGoOtherUsersFolderName = "Other Users"; SOGoProfileURL =
>>> "postgresql://sogo: :5432/sogo/sogo_user_profile";
>>> SOGoSMTPServer = 127.0.0.1;
>>> SOGoSentFolderName = Sent;
>>> SOGoSharedFolderName = "Shared Folders"; SOGoSpecialFoldersInRoot =
>>> YES; SOGoTimeZone = Europe/Berlin; SOGoTrashFolderName = Trash;
>>> domains = {
>>> domaina.de<http://domaina.de> = { SOGoMailDomain = domaina.de
>>> <http://domaina.de>; SOGoUserSources = ( { CNFieldName = cn;
>>> IDFieldName = uid; UIDFieldName = uid; baseDN =
>>> "o=domaina.de,ou=users,dc=pilarkto,dc=net";
>>> bindDN = "uid=sogo,cn=com6,ou=services,dc=pilarkto,dc=net";
>>> bindPassword = ***;
>>> canAuthenticate = YES;
>>> displayName = "A Adressen";
>>> hostname = localhost;
>>> id = public;
>>> isAddressBook = YES;
>>> port = 389;
>>> type = ldap;
>>> } );
>>> };
>>> domainb.com<http://domainb.com> = { SOGoMailDomain =
>>> domainb.com <http://domainb.com>;
>>> SOGoUserSources = ( {
>>> CNFieldName = cn;
>>> IDFieldName = uid;
>>> UIDFieldName = uid;
>>> baseDN = "o=domainb.com,ou=users,dc=pilarkto,dc=net";
>>> bindDN = "uid=sogo,cn=com6,ou=services,dc=pilarkto,dc=net";
>>> bindPassword = ***;
>>> canAuthenticate = YES;
>>> displayName = "B Adressen";
>>> hostname = localhost;