Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync for SOGo

  • From: David Cure < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync for SOGo
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 19:06:45 +0100

Hello,

some another tests :

Le Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 09:47:25PM +0100, Fabrice Durand ecrivait :

> So after that i was trying to sync contact, and enjoy it work in the 2 ways

I install your z-push version, create account on my n1 (Android
2.2.1) : I configure to not synchronise mail, just Contacts. I clic on
Contacts to start the sync and nothing appears.
Do you made something on the phone to sync contacts ?

> Android to SOGo : OK

I create one account on the phone, and can sync to SOGo.

How can I help to debug ?

David.