Re: [SOGo] Secured session cookies

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Secured session cookies
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:37:15 -0500

On 10-12-28 2:30 PM, Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote:
Do I understand the code correctly if I read that you're now using the
session key as a one-time-pad to encrypt/decrypt the password, and the
password is never stored un-encrypted anywhere ?
The password is still stored unencrypted in memcached for SOGoCacheCleanupInterval seconds. This is avoid doing a bind on the LDAP server for _each_ request coming in, in order to check the validity of the password.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)