Re: [SOGo] Users Source: problems with Active Directory

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Users Source: problems with Active Directory
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:01:39 -0500

On 10-12-27 9:49 AM,

wrote:
The problem we are experiencing is that we can only login to SOGo with users
in
cn=users,dc=sadiel,dc=es but all users are not in this container.
For example my DN is
CN=Surname, Name,OU=Floor,OU=Place,OU=Group,OU=Sadiel,DC=sadiel,DC=es and i
can
not login.

What we are doing wrong or forgetting?
Does your bindDN have proper access rights to scan to whole tree?

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)