Re: [SOGo] Secured session cookies

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Secured session cookies
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:04:28 -0500

On 10-12-28 7:55 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:

[snip]
For 3 and 4, we could as you suggested store a SHA (or whatever) version of the cleartext password in memcached that we would have got during the very first call and then, upon subsequent calls, compute again the deduced value and compare those hashes instead of going to the LDAP server (or SQL server if using SQL-based authentication).
Done.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca