[SOGo] Can we subscribe "everyone" to a calendar

  • From: Ryan Evans < >
  • To: Sogo List < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Can we subscribe "everyone" to a calendar
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:05:35 -0600

Hello,

Is there a way to subscribe everyone to a calendar? We have created a
"company" calendar (has its own account) with Holidays, time off, etc..
and would like all our our users to be subscribed to it, rather than
going in and adding every user (300) and selecting "Subscibe User" for
each...

Cheers!

Ryan

--
Ryan Evans
Systems Administrator

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.