[SOGo] Thunderbird Fetching Wrong Certificates After Update to 1.3.4

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird Fetching Wrong Certificates After Update to 1.3.4
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:30:58 -0700

Greetings,

I updated to 1.3.4 this morning, and since then my Thunderbird users are reporting that they are being prompted about an invalid security certificate for our domain.  We have a security cert set up for another domain on the same IP address as the SOGo domain.  SOGo seems to be wanting to connect via port 443 now, whereas before it was fine connecting over port 80.  Does this make sense?  How do I change it back to connect on port 80 again?

--asai