Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird Fetching Wrong Certificates After Update to1.3.4

  • From: "Ludovic Marcotte" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird Fetching Wrong Certificates After Update to1.3.4
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:52:50 +0000

Check your Apache SOGo configuration file to see if your changes are still in there and if you have no trace of "example.com".

--
Ludovic Marcotte :: +1.514.755.3630
Inverse inc. :: http://inverse.ca

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:30:58 -0700
To: < >
ReplyTo:

Greetings,

I updated to 1.3.4 this morning, and since then my Thunderbird users are reporting that they are being prompted about an invalid security certificate for our domain.  We have a security cert set up for another domain on the same IP address as the SOGo domain.  SOGo seems to be wanting to connect via port 443 now, whereas before it was fine connecting over port 80.  Does this make sense?  How do I change it back to connect on port 80 again?

--asai