[SOGo] Shared address book

  • From: Dante Garro < >
  • To: "' '" < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Shared address book
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:11:43 -0300

Sirs, I´ve read a lot about SOGo and seems from it a very good piece of software I like to use.

From a beginning I´m having the problem that the Shared Address Book doesn´t shown when I configure SOGoUserSources under domain level.
I´m really stuck with that because I really need to use domain isolation feature.

I´ve posted my configuration file at: http://pastebin.com/5cU3a36T

Please take a look and say me what I´m doing wrong.

Have a great new year...

Gracias

Dante

  • [SOGo] Shared address book, Dante Garro, 12/30/2010