[SOGo] Status on sogosync

  • From: Bo Simonsen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Status on sogosync
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:57:08 +0100

Hi all.

I just wanted to assure you that I've not given up correcting the errors
a lot of you send me. I've just been busy with other things, however I
will make a release in January with the bugs fixed.. that's for sure.
This will also include push imap which I've been testing during the last
month, and it seems to work out just fine (for calendar and contacts I
do a fake push every x minuttes in order to keep them synced, this x
will be configurable).

Just to summarize what I need to do:

* Presort entries in .ics files so remainders will not break
synchronization,
* Add support for SSL in caldav and carddav

If i forgot something please let me know..

I just thought about, is it in the "backlog" to create push
functionality for SOGo by IDLE IMAP?

Happy new year!

--
Med venlig hilsen