Re: [SOGo] Status on sogosync

  • From: Bo Simonsen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Status on sogosync
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:57:18 +0100

Hello Martin.

fre, 31 12 2010 kl. 19:56 +0100, skrev Martin Lehmann:
> Hi Bo,
>
> that sounds really good.
>
> I don't know wether it's possible but a very cool feature would be to
> have support for dav's "collections".
> So that you can choose multiple calendars or addressbooks for sync and
> not only the private ones.

To me i sounds like an extension to SOGo. It could be really great to
have the ability to create DAV-views, similar to database views. So you
could get a composed view of contacts and calendars, probably also
filtered by dates and categories. However, it would still appear
as one calendar/contacts, and modification will also be hard to deal
with.

It could be in SOGOsync however, this would require database backend,
and administration interface. The great thing about SOGOsync currently
is that it doesn't not depend on any configuration which is user
specific. Can you propose a more simple solution? That would be
appreciated. :)

--
Med venlig hilsen
Bo Simonsen