[SOGo] TTF for BUG 416?

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] TTF for BUG 416?
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 19:48:52 +0100

We've setup a multi-domain SOGo install and ran into BUG 416 (sogo-tool backup
fails with multiple-domains) <http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=416> which
turns out to be a real show stopper for us.

I don't want to be impolite and pushy, but the bug keeps us from going online
with the new system.

Are there any ideas or even plans to fix this in the near future?

Thanks,

Patrick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563