[SOGo] Mail aliases with SQL-based authentication

  • From: Jani Hautakorpi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Mail aliases with SQL-based authentication
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:51:14 +0200

Hi,

I've installed SOGo, and I'm using a configuration where authentication
is provided by a MySQL server (instead of a LDAP server). The
authentication itself works well, but I can't get mail aliases working.
I have tried to enable the mail aliases by adding 'MailFieldNames'
column to the MySQL server:

mysql> select * from sogo_view;
sogo_id c_uid c_name c_password c_cn mail MailFieldNames
3 jani jani ac584... My Name

( )

Unfortunately, I cannot select the
' '
to the 'From' field in
the SOGo's web interface. Any ideas how I could enable the mail aliases
without using LDAP server?

--
Jani