Re: [SOGo] Mail aliases with SQL-based authentication

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Mail aliases with SQL-based authentication
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 13:29:43 -0500

On 11-01-02 3:51 PM, Jani Hautakorpi wrote:
Hi,

I've installed SOGo, and I'm using a configuration where authentication
is provided by a MySQL server (instead of a LDAP server). The
authentication itself works well, but I can't get mail aliases working.
I have tried to enable the mail aliases by adding 'MailFieldNames'
column to the MySQL server:

mysql> select * from sogo_view;
sogo_id c_uid c_name c_password c_cn mail MailFieldNames
3 jani jani ac584... My Name

( )

Unfortunately, I cannot select the
' '
to the 'From' field in
the SOGo's web interface.
That's wouldn't work "as is" as MailFieldNames would rather be the list of column names containing additional email addresses - and not values itself.

Nonetheless, that's not supported right now - file a bug for this and we might include a fix for v1.3.5.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca