Re: [SOGo] Mail aliases with SQL-based authentication

  • From: Jani Hautakorpi < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Mail aliases with SQL-based authentication
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 22:05:21 +0200

Hi,

On 2011-01-03 20:29, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 11-01-02 3:51 PM, Jani Hautakorpi wrote:
I've installed SOGo, and I'm using a configuration where authentication
is provided by a MySQL server (instead of a LDAP server). The
authentication itself works well, but I can't get mail aliases working.
I have tried to enable the mail aliases by adding 'MailFieldNames'
column to the MySQL server:

mysql> select * from sogo_view;
sogo_id c_uid c_name c_password c_cn mail MailFieldNames
3 jani jani ac584... My Name

( )

Unfortunately, I cannot select the
' '
to the 'From' field in
the SOGo's web interface.
That's wouldn't work "as is" as MailFieldNames would rather be the list
of column names containing additional email addresses - and not values
itself.

Nonetheless, that's not supported right now - file a bug for this and we
might include a fix for v1.3.5.

I filed the bug (http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1066). It would be
great to see this fix/feature in v1.3.5!

--
Jani