Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird Fetching Wrong Certificates After Update to1.3.4

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird Fetching Wrong Certificates After Update to1.3.4
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:22:16 -0500

On 11-01-04 12:19 PM, Asai wrote:
OK, I have fixed those issues, thanks for catching that, it always helps to have another pair of eyes when your own are tired. But the problem still persists, although I've uninstalled and reinstalled all extensions twice. It's still trying to connect via port 443. Could this be a caching problem with Thunderbird?
Look at your calendar/address book URLs and if you see "https:", delete those. If those are your "personal" calendar/address book, disable SOGo Integrator, restart Thunderbird, remove them, reenable SOGo Integrator, restart Thunderbird.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)