Re: [SOGo] Funambol-SyncML+Android

  • From: Martin Lehmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Funambol-SyncML+Android
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 21:36:54 +0100

Hi André,

I tested with the egroupware-fixed version and all seems to work very well so far.

A really cool feature is support for tasks. It's the 1st release for SyncML which supports tasks.
You have to install the Astrid task-application from market und then the Funambol client.

Calendars seem to be sometimes a problem as many manufacturers use there own calendar implementation and not the vanilla calendar from Android. I use the Samsung calendar with my mobile and Funambol-Sync without any problems. Maybe you've a HTC or another device which has problems? You could have a look in the "Discussions" section of the Funambol-Sync.

Greetz,
Martin