Re: [SOGo] Funambol-SyncML+Android

  • From: André Schild < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Funambol-SyncML+Android
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 23:25:34 +0100

Am 04.01.2011 21:36, schrieb Martin Lehmann:
Hi André,

I tested with the egroupware-fixed version and all seems to work very
well so far.

A really cool feature is support for tasks. It's the 1st release for
SyncML which supports tasks.
You have to install the Astrid task-application from market und then the
Funambol client.
Oh... fine.
Does show up as soon as astrid is installed ;) it even syncs with sogo!

Calendars seem to be sometimes a problem as many manufacturers use there
own calendar implementation and not the vanilla calendar from Android. I
use the Samsung calendar with my mobile and Funambol-Sync without any
problems. Maybe you've a HTC or another device which has problems? You
could have a look in the "Discussions" section of the Funambol-Sync.

Yep,

The device is a HTC Desire with latest firmware, looks like the
calendar app crashes when a specific event is created from funambol,
tearing down funambol too.

I will continue over there and post back when there are any interesting infos for the sogo world.

André