Re: [SOGo] Funambol-SyncML+Android

  • From: Martin Lehmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Funambol-SyncML+Android
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 02:45:04 +0100

Am 04.01.2011 23:25, schrieb André Schild:

Am 04.01.2011 21:36, schrieb Martin Lehmann:
Hi André,

I tested with the egroupware-fixed version and all seems to work very
well so far.

A really cool feature is support for tasks. It's the 1st release for
SyncML which supports tasks.
You have to install the Astrid task-application from market und then the
Funambol client.
Oh... fine.
Does show up as soon as astrid is installed ;) it even syncs with sogo!
Yes, that's the pretty cool feature ;-)

At the moment not all "fields" are synced but the title,description and complete state seem to be synced. What doesn't work at the moment are priority and another status than "completed".
But that'll be only a question of time, I think.

Greetz,
Martin