Re: [SOGo] Mail aliases with SQL-based authentication

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Mail aliases with SQL-based authentication
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 17:37:52 -0500

On 11-01-02 3:51 PM, Jani Hautakorpi wrote:
I've installed SOGo, and I'm using a configuration where authentication
is provided by a MySQL server (instead of a LDAP server). The
authentication itself works well, but I can't get mail aliases working.
I have tried to enable the mail aliases by adding 'MailFieldNames'
column to the MySQL server:

mysql> select * from sogo_view;
sogo_id c_uid c_name c_password c_cn mail MailFieldNames
3 jani jani ac584... My Name

( )

Unfortunately, I cannot select the
' '
to the 'From' field in
the SOGo's web interface. Any ideas how I could enable the mail aliases
without using LDAP server?
This has just been fixed ( http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1066) together with proper handling of the 'mail' column (http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=556).

You can now define "MailFieldNames = (mail_2, mail_3, mail_4);" (or whatever) in your SOGoUserSources and it'll pull additional email addresses coming from table/view columns mail_2, mail_3, mail_4.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca