[SOGo] Authentication with email address

  • From: Hans Scheffers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Authentication with email address
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:52:38 +0100

Hi all

Since a few days i am playing with SOGo as a replacement (in the near
future :) ) for outlook and exchange.
I have a setup using postgresql and openldap, and have more than one
domain on the server (or will have, cause it's running on the test
server now). The servers are under virtualmin.

I am trying to find if it is possible to logon to SOGo using an
emailadress instead of the uid. I can change the uid to be an email
adress, but then postfix as mailserver starts complaining.

Has anyone any experience with such a setup?

Grtz
Hans