General discussion on installation and configuration of SOGo

Text archives Help


Re: [SOGo] Strange issue after upgrade to 1.3.5a


Chronological Thread 
  • From: Stuart Sheldon < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Strange issue after upgrade to 1.3.5a
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:34:01 -0800
  • Openpgp: id=C3252192; url=http://www.stuartsheldon.org/StuartSheldon.asc

Hi all,

Looks like this was actually a problem with the calendar itself. I had a
couple recurring appointments that were configured on my Android that
were causing the problem. I don't really understand why though, but for
now it's fixed.

Stu


On 01/29/2011 10:29 AM, Stuart Sheldon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just upgraded to 1.3.5a and when I went into to web client, discovered I
> could not access my calendar. Strangely, others can access theirs. And I
> can access the calendar via the Thunderbird Plugin, as well as via
> CalDAV. It's just the web based access that seems affected.
>
> I upgraded to the Daily just to see if it fixed it, but it didn't seem
> to make a difference.
>
> We are currently running Squeeze 64 bit, and are pointed to your Debian
> Squeeze repository.
>
> Here is a snapshot out of the log:
>
> Jan 29 10:22:23 sogod [2524]: [WARN] <0x0xeb4160[SOGoWebDAVAclManager]>
> entry '{DAV:}write' already exists in DAV permissions table
> Jan 29 10:22:23 sogod [2524]: [WARN] <0x0xeb4160[SOGoWebDAVAclManager]>
> entry '{DAV:}write-properties' already exists in DAV permissions table
> Jan 29 10:22:23 sogod [2524]: [WARN] <0x0xeb4160[SOGoWebDAVAclManager]>
> entry '{DAV:}write-content' already exists in DAV permissions table
> 2011-01-29 10:22:23.324 sogod[2524] NGCalendarDateRange.m:38 Assertion
> failed in NGCalendarDateRange(instance), method
> initWithStartDate:endDate:. endDate MUST NOT be nil!
> EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0x1044d50>
> NAME:NSInternalInconsistencyException REASON:NGCalendarDateRange.m:38
> Assertion failed in NGCalendarDateRange(instance), method
> initWithStartDate:endDate:. endDate MUST NOT be nil! INFO:(nil)
> Jan 29 10:22:23 sogod [2284]: <0x0xa45800[WOWatchDogChild]> child 2524
> exited
> Jan 29 10:22:23 sogod [2284]: <0x0xa45800[WOWatchDogChild]> (terminated
> due to signal 6)
> Jan 29 10:22:23 sogod [2284]: <0x0xa45800[WOWatchDogChild]> avoiding to
> respawn child before 2011-01-29 10:22:28 -0800
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2284]: <0x0xa0f600[WOWatchDog]> child spawned
> with pid 2528
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2284]: <0x0xa0f600[WOWatchDog]> child spawned
> with pid 2529
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2528]: <0x0xc33ad0[SOGoProductLoader]> SOGo
> products loaded from '/usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo':
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2528]: <0x0xc33ad0[SOGoProductLoader]>
> Appointments.SOGo, Contacts.SOGo, MailerUI.SOGo, CommonUI.SOGo,
> MailPartViewers.SOGo, ContactsUI.SOGo, Mailer.SOGo,
> AdministrationUI.SOGo, SchedulerUI.SOGo, MainUI.SOGo, PreferencesUI.SOGo
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2529]: <0x0xc33f90[SOGoProductLoader]> SOGo
> products loaded from '/usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo':
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2529]: <0x0xc33f90[SOGoProductLoader]>
> Appointments.SOGo, Contacts.SOGo, MailerUI.SOGo, CommonUI.SOGo,
> MailPartViewers.SOGo, ContactsUI.SOGo, Mailer.SOGo,
> AdministrationUI.SOGo, SchedulerUI.SOGo, MainUI.SOGo, PreferencesUI.SOGo
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2528]: |SOGo| version 1.3.5 (build
> @vizzini.inverse.ca 201101271844) -- starting
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2528]: |SOGo| vmem size check enabled: shutting
> down app when vmem > 384 MB
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2529]: |SOGo| version 1.3.5 (build
> @vizzini.inverse.ca 201101271844) -- starting
> Jan 29 10:22:28 sogod [2529]: |SOGo| vmem size check enabled: shutting
> down app when vmem > 384 MB
>
> Any help would be great!
>
> Stuart Sheldon
> ACT USA



Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page