Re: [SOGo] SOGo Webmin Module / Openchange

  • From: André Schild < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Webmin Module / Openchange
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:59:01 +0100

Am 31.01.2011 09:22, schrieb Imo Graf:
" type="cite">
Hello,

can someone tell me how I can install the SOGo Webmin module?
Usually this involes installing webmin and then downloading
the module and installing it in webmin.

Not sure if you mean this module:

http://plug.4aero.com/Members/lmarzke/sogo/sogo.wbm.gz/view?searchterm=None

" type="cite">
And where I can find instructions to configure the openchange with SOGo?

Did you follow the installation and configuration of OpenChange?

http://tracker.openchange.org/projects/openchange/wiki/HowTo_Install_OpenChange_From_Source
http://tracker.openchange.org/projects/openchange/wiki/HowTo_Setup_OpenChange_Server

Please be aware that openchange is not yet released, it's progressing fas
but definitively not for productive environments at the moment.

Using the ZEG VM is also a simple way for testings/quickstarting.

André