[SOGo] Sogo connector patches for synchronizing Thunderbird address books with iPhone, iPad etc. and DAViCal

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo connector patches for synchronizing Thunderbird address books with iPhone, iPad etc. and DAViCal
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:26:10 -0500 (EST)

I just submitted a series of Sogo Thunderbird connector patches into the Sogo
bug tracking system: http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1110

These patches are the result of my debugging for being able to synchronize my
Thunderbird address book with all my iToys via DAViCal. Patches may be applied
against the latest nightly.

The patches should also improve interoperability with other3rd party CardDAV
servers and devices.

Regards,
Frank