Re: [SOGo] integrator/lightning "home" calendar

  • From: Donny Brooks < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] integrator/lightning "home" calendar
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:54:06 -0600

On 1/26/2011 3:42 PM, Donny Brooks wrote:
When installing the integrator with lightning I have noticed that it creates a "Home" calendar. Is there a way to not have it do this? I want to push this out to all of our end users automatically. With that I do not want them to have to uncheck/disable home for fear they will not do it properly. Any ideas?

Donny B.
One last shot. I think this one may have been overshadowed by the 1.3.5 release emails.