Re: [SOGo] Sogo connector patches for synchronizing Thunderbird address books with iPhone, iPad etc. and DAViCal

  • From: Jelle de Jong < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo connector patches for synchronizing Thunderbird address books with iPhone, iPad etc. and DAViCal
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:57:48 +0100

Hi Frank,

On 31-01-11 17:26,

wrote:
> I just submitted a series of Sogo Thunderbird connector patches into the
> Sogo
> bug tracking system: http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1110
>
> These patches are the result of my debugging for being able to synchronize
> my
> Thunderbird address book with all my iToys via DAViCal. Patches may be
> applied
> against the latest nightly.
>
> The patches should also improve interoperability with other3rd party CardDAV
> servers and devices.

Thank you so much for these patches, as a Sogo Connector user I have
tried to get it working with Thunderbird and Davical CardDAV but without
a good result.

Could you test if contact groups/distributionlists made in Thunderbird
are being synchronised successfully with your patches and Davical?

See: http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=857

With kind regards,

Jelle de Jong