Re: [SOGo] Sogo connector patches for synchronizing Thunderbird address books with iPhone, iPad etc. and DAViCal

  • From: Frank Edelhaeuser < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo connector patches for synchronizing Thunderbird address books with iPhone, iPad etc. and DAViCal
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:14:46 +0100

Hi Jelle,

I just tried. It doesn't seem to work. I created a list on one TB, added 3 email addresses with the list, then ran 'Synchronize' on another TB machine and an Apple toy. On TB, the connector added two(!) regular contacts with two of the email addresses but did not add the list record. Seems like another feature to be added/fixed for those who need lists (not me).

On Apple, nothing showed up. Don't know if iOS even supports lists or not.

-Frank