[SOGo] SOGo create calendar events & notifications

  • From: Alan Bover < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo create calendar events & notifications
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 04:15:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I'm just looking for if there are any way to recieve an mail notification
if someone create an event in my calendar. That user is granted into my
calendar as he can create events, so he does not need to send me an
invitation,
he can create that event in my calendar directly.

Is any way of configuring sogo for receive an email notification when that
user
creates me an event in my calendar? Thanks