Re: [SOGo] Multiple IMAP servers with authentication in Active Directory

  • From: Corrado Fiore < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Multiple IMAP servers with authentication in Active Directory
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:03:11 +0100

Il giorno 01/feb/2011, alle ore 12:29, Ladislav Pašek ha scritto:

> we are using authentication in Active Directory(one domain) for our 4
> different independent mail servers based on Postfix+Dovecot(IMAP). It is
> possible to configure SOGo to use different IMAP server according to filled
> email in mail field in AD?

As far as I know, you could set a different IMAP host per domain. However,
there's currently a bug in that function: IMAP hosts set into a domain
declaration will revert to localhost (see
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1097).

Of course, if anyone managed to make per-domain IMAP hosts work with a MySQL
backend, feel free to correct me.

Best,
Corrado Fiore