[SOGo] Problem with thunderbird synchronization

  • From: Stéphane PERON < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem with thunderbird synchronization
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:27:12 +0100

Hi all,

From thunderbird 3.1.4 to 3.1.7, I don't succeed in synchronising my sogo calendar ...

I have created an appointment in thunderbird ... I can see this new appoitment in the sogo web frontend ... but when I restart thunderbird, it is impossible to see it ... My calendar stay empty ...

I have installed the last version of sogo from ubuntu binaries ... Same problem

Thanks for your help

Stéphane