[SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator

  • From: Nicolas JEUDY < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:10:22 +0100

Hi all,

After lots of test, read manual and test again, I don't know how setup thunderbird an sogo-integrator.

1- Unzip xpi and change update adresse to my server (OK)
2- Check update.php is responding on my server (OK)
3- Install module
4- restart thundebird

And ? what should be the next stage ?

Is there a menu for sogo, how can I setup my account. (calendar, email, adress book) ?

thanks for your help,

Nicolas JEUDY

Thunderbird 3.1 macosX