Re: [SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator

  • From: Donny Brooks < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:22:21 -0600

On 2/1/2011 9:10 AM, Nicolas JEUDY wrote:
Hi all,

After lots of test, read manual and test again, I don't know how setup thunderbird an sogo-integrator.

1- Unzip xpi and change update adresse to my server (OK)
2- Check update.php is responding on my server (OK)
3- Install module
4- restart thundebird

And ? what should be the next stage ?

Is there a menu for sogo, how can I setup my account. (calendar, email, adress book) ?

thanks for your help,

Nicolas JEUDY

Thunderbird 3.1 macosX

I just did this not a few weeks ago. If you look at the Thunderbird SOGo manual everything is there: http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo Mozilla Thunderbird Configuration.pdf. You will be best off setting up the update server if you have more than a handful of users. It really is not that hard. Just have to plan it out before you start.

Donny B.