Re: [SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator

  • From: Nicolas JEUDY < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to configure thunderbird with sogo-integrator
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:30:12 +0100

Le 01/02/11 16:22, Donny Brooks a écrit :
On 2/1/2011 9:10 AM, Nicolas JEUDY wrote:
Hi all,

After lots of test, read manual and test again, I don't know how setup thunderbird an sogo-integrator.

1- Unzip xpi and change update adresse to my server (OK)
2- Check update.php is responding on my server (OK)
3- Install module
4- restart thundebird

And ? what should be the next stage ?

Is there a menu for sogo, how can I setup my account. (calendar, email, adress book) ?

thanks for your help,

Nicolas JEUDY

Thunderbird 3.1 macosX

I just did this not a few weeks ago. If you look at the Thunderbird SOGo manual everything is there: http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo Mozilla Thunderbird Configuration.pdf. You will be best off setting up the update server if you have more than a handful of users. It really is not that hard. Just have to plan it out before you start.

Donny B.
I use this, but don't know how to trace and don't know what should happend in thunderbird when you launch it ...

Nicolas JEUDY